Structure IMM 5257 is utilized by people who need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to visit Canada for a brief reason, for example, the travel industry, seeing family or companions, or excursions for work.
A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is the official report gave by a Canadian visa office that is put in your identification to demonstrate that you have met the necessities for admission to Canada as a transitory resident (either as a guest, an understudy, or a worker).
Note: Individuals must get a TRV before takeoff from their nation of origin. People can’t get a TRV upon appearance in Canada.
Who Should Apply for a Canada Visa
Structure IMM 5257 is for people who wish to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa from abroad to visit Canada.
People who are not Canadian residents or permanent residents of Canada may require a visa to enter Canada. The prerequisite for a visa likewise applies to impermanent residents who are traveling in Canada. It would be ideal if you visit the IRCC (once known as CIC) site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/data/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp for more data on people who are absolved from acquiring a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada.
Canada Visa Requirements
So as to fit the bill for a Temporary Resident Visa, people must show the official that they meet the prerequisites of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that they will be in Canada for an impermanent remain.
People should likewise:
- fulfill an official that they will leave Canada toward the finish of their remain;
- show that they have enough cash to keep up themselves and their relatives in Canada and to get back;
- not expect to work or study in Canada except if approved to do as such;
- be reputable and have no record of crime;
- not be a hazard to the security of Canada;
- give any extra record mentioned by the official to set up their acceptability;
- be healthy (finished a clinical assessment whenever required).
Structures you may likewise need to document :
- IMM 5645 – Family Information
- IMM 5257 Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa
- IMM 5409 – Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union
- IMM 5476 – Use of a Representative